1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Hazim Bitar
PLEASE RATE: This is a free app and only through your ratings I can determine if it's worth supporting or discontinuing.
1) Control Arduino's digital and PWM pins.
2) Send text commands to Arduino Uno.
3) Receive data from Arduino Uno over Bluetooth serial using the ever popular HC05 Bluetooth over serial module or its siblings.
This app used to be named Andruino but has been changed to ArduDroid to avoid a naming conflict with another app.
For complete documentation and related downloads:
- Repaired UI bug that caused app to crash on start for certain phone models.
- Send/Get text fields are now scrollable vertically where before they would be truncated on small screens.
- Digital Pin buttons are now on two rows instead of three.