¡Here it's the ARProtect port from PC to Android!
ARProtect is a simple application which will protect your data along wifi networks you connect to, avoiding personal data stealing, such as social network accounts, bank accounts, or chat interceptions.
- Detects ARP-Spoofing based attacks.
- 2 Scan modes (by BSSID or by MAC)
- Can protect the system and keep connected if an attack is taking place (Only for rooted devices)
- If device is not rooted, the counter-attack will disconnect from that network.
- Interface based on PC original one.
- When connecting to a network, you can detect if an attack was taking place before you connected (Only for BSSID scan, not 100% reliable).
- BSSID scan is not 100% reliable. This kind of scan is not recomended over wifi networks which covers a big area, such as a mall, but is perfect for small wifi networks, such as home, cafe, or public transport ones.
- If using the MAC scan and connect to a network which was being attacked, that attack cannot be detected, and also, if the attack stops, we will detect the true device (the router) as the attacker.
- This application is not 100% accurate. Don't keep your data even if you're using this application.
Tags: Arprotect, wifi, protection, attack, hacker, defense, wireless, network, data, shield, antivirus, firewall, data stealing.