ATG (Android Transmission GUI)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Web interface has to be enabled on your transmission client!
Short function list:
- Supports secure (HTTPS) transmission clients. (In WIFI network use DNS name instead of IP address because the enabled DNS relay option of the WIFI rooter can slow down your communication).
- Automatic view refresh
- Multiple transmission client configuration support
- Multiple RSS feed configuration support
- Integrated ISOHUNT search
- Support for file copy/download from remote transmission client to phone SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocol
- Restartable failed downloads
- Upload torrents
+ by giving the torrent URL
+ using “share link” option in your browser
+ from rss feed
+ from ISOHUNT search result
+ using "send file" in a file manager
- Magnet link support
- Add RSS feed URLs using browser "share link" option
- Start/Stop/remove/remove and delete torrents
- Pause/Start all
- Separated horizontally scrollable views for all/active/paused/downloading/seeding torrent files
- Torrent lists can be ordered by Torrent name/size/upload date
- Torrent list can be filtered by name
- Torrent detail view with charts
- Session statistic view with charts
- Temporary speed limit support
ATG makes it easy to do the usual staffs such as uploading/stopping/removing/starting torrent files and provides a user friendly interface to follow your file downloading/uploading processes, session statistics, current uploading/downloading speeds etc..
In this ATG version the following "advanced" features are implemented:
Integrated ISOHUNT search:
You can search on ISOHUNT (http:\\www.isohunt.com), which is one of the most popular torrent search sites, without opening a browser. The search result is displayed in a list. By using the common context menu (long clicking on a row), you can upload the torrent file to your remote transmission client and start the download process, or you can navigate to the torrent detail page on isohunt site.
RSS feed support:
You can configure RSS feed URLs on the setting view as many as you want or you can add them using the browser "share link" option. When you want to check one of them you can choose the RSS site from a menu. The result is displayed in a list from where you can start the download process or navigate to the detail page on the RSS feed provider site, by using the common context menu.
Download to microsd card:
You can copy the downloaded files from your remote/home device to your mobile device SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocols. The remote device must support these protocols. You can download all the files that belong to the torrent file or you can choose them one by one from a list and start the copying. Failed copies can be restarted.
Tags: transmission apk, transmission gui pro, remote transmission apk, transmission gui pro apk download, transmission gui apk.
Recently changed in this version:
No more "Phone Calls" permission needed. In 1.25 version I tried an other ad network (mobclix) which needed it. I can understand that it was frightening.
Fixes temporary speed limit setting problem.
Fixes RSS feed problem, when torrent could not be uploaded.
Fixes status related issues for transmission 2.4 and above versions.