AtHome Video Streamer
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iChano
***Three Steps to Setup Your Own Portable Webcam***
Step 1: Download the Streamer for Android from Google Play and install onto your Phone/Pad/Smart TV;
Step 2: Start the Streamer (make sure to have a WiFi or 3G connection), you will be given a unique connection ID (CID), and a randomly generated username and password (we strongly suggest you change your username and password at first login);
Step 3: Download and install AtHome Camera from Appstore or Google Play and login using your unique CID, your username and password,that is it!
AtHome Camera is available both on Appstore and GooglePlay.
For more information, please go to www.iChano.com/athomecam
1. Remote monitoring: Connect to the camera of your old iPhone/iPad/iTouch remotely through WiFi or 3G;.
2. Motion detection: a push alert will be sent to you immediately when motion is triggered by the portable surveillance webcam.
3. Two-way Talking: Communicate with people on site.
If you have any question about setting up an AtHome Video Streamer, please visit http://www.iChano.com for details, or feel free to send an email to support@iChano.com. We would love to help. :)
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athomecamera
Tags: athome video streamer, at home video streamer, athomevideostreamer, athomestreamer, athome video streamer for pc, at home video streamer phone, ichano galaxy tab athomr camera, how to login to athome video streamer, ichano athome, athome streamer.
1. Fix the bug that recorded video cannot be deleted at once;
2. Recorded video playback improvement;
3. Security improvement, initial passwords are now generated as random number;