AtHome Video Streamer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
***Three Steps to Setup Your Own Portable Webcam***
Step 1: Download the Streamer for Android from Google Play and install onto your Phone/Pad/Smart TV;
Step 2: Start the Streamer (make sure to have a WiFi connection), you will be given a unique connection ID (CID), and a randomly generated username and password (we strongly suggest you change your username and password at first login);
Step 3: Download and install AtHome Camera from Appstore or Google Play and login using your unique CID, your username and password,that is it!
AtHome Camera is available both on Appstore and GooglePlay.
For more information, please go to www.iChano.com/athomecam
1. Remote monitoring: Connect to the camera of your old iPhone/iPad/iTouch remotely through WiFi or 3G;.
2. Motion detection: a push alert will be sent to you immediately when motion is triggered by the portable surveillance webcam.
If you have any question about setting up an AtHome Video Streamer, please visit http://www.iChano.com for details, or feel free to send an email to support@iChano.com. We would love to help. :)
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athomecamera
Keywords: wireless camera, home security, webcam, live video, ipc, baby monitoring, baby care, remote video surveillance, cctv, spy camera, watch, IP Camera, nanny, bm, monitor, NVR, DVR
Tags: athome video streamer, at home video streamer, athomevideostreamer, athome video streamer for pc, ichano galaxy tab athomr camera, how to login to athome video streamer, athome streamer, athomestreamer, adult webcam, ichano athome.
1. Allow user to generate QR Code for adding CID;
2. Allow user to open flash light or switch front/back cameras remotely.
2. Fix some bugs;
Note: Better to update viewer side "AtHome Camera" to 1.7.0 as well.