When you need to know where your kids are, use AT&T FamilyMap®.
With AT&T FamilyMap®, you can conveniently locate family members, even those with other types of AT&T phones. Try it now and receive the first 30 days free!*
Just download the app, start your free trial, and:
* See each family member’s current location on a map
* Define places that are important to your family, like your child’s school, parks, or their friend’s house - so you can verify when they arrive.
* Get alerts when the kids get home. For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to confirm that your child arrived home from school on time
* Locate your teenage driver without contacting them in the car with a call or text message
* See the history of locations for each family member
* Send custom invitations to family members to quickly get started
* Find a lost or stolen phone
If you are locating iPhones, simply install the AT&T FamilyMap app (iOS7.1 required) – available on the App Store -- on the iPhones you locate.
In addition, your family members can check-in to a location on a map and send it to you via text message.
* New subscriber receives first 30 days free for up to 5 compatible devices on a postpaid multi-line account. 30 day offer available only thru AT&T, Google Play, Microsoft Windows, & BlackBerry World. Unless cancelled before the free 30 days end, automatic charges of $9.99/mo. for up to 2 lines or $14.99/mo. for up to 5 lines apply. Cancel anytime. To cancel, visit att.com/directbill or call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500. Data and messaging charges (including during the 30-day period) and taxes may apply. Consumer customers only. Accuracy, availability and timeliness not guaranteed. Devices must be turned on and in AT&T domestic network coverage to be located. Coverage not available in all areas. For additional restrictions, see familymap.wireless.att.com.
Tags: att family map apk , at&t family map apk , the same , at&t family map , family map apk , at&t familymap apk , sample of at&t family map tracker , how can you delete family map on a , unistall tool att family locator