AT&T Locker saves your photos, videos, music, and documents securely in the cloud, so you can enjoy them anytime, from almost any device. With AT&T Locker, everything is conveniently backed up and stored in your individual 50GB storage account.
Maximize your device storage with 50GB of free* cloud storage from AT&T.
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• Keep your photos and videos at your fingertips, so they’re easy to find and share.
• You decide what and when to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works on other operating systems too.
• Keep your AT&T Locker content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your files.
Requires compatible • Android smartphones and tablets running OS 4.3.x and above.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T User ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T User ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T User ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
Tags: at&t locker , att locker , attlocker , att locker demo , at&t locker beta , locker , at&t locker beta login , storage locker att beta , att locker widget