AT&T Locker is simple and secure cloud storage for the content you care about most. With Locker, you get 50GB of free* cloud storage, so you can easily access your photos, videos, contacts, and more.
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• You decide what and how to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Automatically restore contacts when you upgrade or change devices.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works across operating systems too.
• Keep your content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your content.
Requires compatible Android smartphones and tablets running OS 4.3.x and above.
If you already have an AT&T Locker account, log in to the new version of Locker with the same AT&T User ID and Password you’ve been using. If you need help, please contact our Customer Care team at http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T User ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T User ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T User ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
Tags: att locker , at&t locker login fails , at&t locker , attlocker , att locker demo , at&t locker beta , locker , at&t locker beta login , at&t beta locker