1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Forget me not.
Audio Reminder was created when I finally got tired of having an idea or plan while in the car only to forget it by the time I got to my destination. I was constantly plagued with thoughts of "There was something I wanted to do, but what was it." Now I simply tap the Audio Reminder widget for 30 minutes, say the idea, and in 30 minutes Audio Reminder says my message over my speaker to remind me. If I'm still not ready for the reminder then I can reschedule it for a later time.
- Multiple widgets for dialog-free quick recording and scheduling
- Date picker for long term scheduling
- Optional alarm repeat until dismissed
- Multiple language support (not reliable yet as they are supported through non-native speaking translation)
- Multiple Alert tones choices for playing before your recording
- Optional Vibration upon firing audio message
- Configurable Recording length (Up to 60 seconds)
- Filterable list of alarms (Only show alarms waiting to fire)
- Alarms can be filtered by name
- Search for alarms by name
- Save or share alarm audio
- Advertisements can be disabled at whim *sniff*
- Mounted memory card (SD Card) is required for creating and reading of reminders
Tags: audio reminder.
[fixed] issue where alarm's repeat is scheduled based on when user acknowledges the alarm vs when they originally scheduled it
[tweak] various minor performance tweaks