Audio Toolkit Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.
Tags: audio toolkit pro, audio toolkit下載, bandpass enclosure graph, โหลดโปรแกรมaudio toolkit(, audio toolkit, audio toolkit下载, audio calc toolkit descargar, audio toolkit en.
Permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required to allow the ability to save response graphs