Auto Screen On Off(Smart Cover
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Proximity shut off
- Multiple launch options
- Saves power button
- Drains battery
This app uses proximity to power off and on your home screen.
The Auto Screen On Off app works by using proximity to shut off and turn on your home screen. This stops you from having to constantly press your power button and can make your phone last longer. With multiple ways to turn it on and off, such as from the notification bar and its own widget, it's easy to use. But beware, it can drain your battery.
This app gives you multiple ways to use it and saves you from having to hit your power button.
The app can drain your battery if you leave it on all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
* still use custom layout for notification, but more compatible with new devices.
* fix exclude-app list not working. Now it really works!!
* use latest notification layout
Awesome app! Despirately needed it.i ise to have a feature on my phone that whenever i flip my cover , the screen turns off but somehow it stopped working. This app helped me a lot.
Awesome app love it
Thank you dev !!!
Was very good, now since the last few updates it only wakes my Samsung S5 up half the time the rest of the time it does nothing and I have to use the power or the control button on the screen to turn the display back on
Thank u for this app very much
Auto on / off Absolutely Not work when reboot my kitkat