10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By HH Group
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
Tags: auto speaker by hh group, auto speakers pro, where is speaker button in tools, auto speaker test.
* Fix low volume issue when using "Set volume to maximum" on some devices (Thanks to H Wolfe)