Automatic Call Recorder
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read, but not write, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
Displaying 3 of 23 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on October 25, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on October 14, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on October 2, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed