Automatic File Mover FREE
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
File Mover distributes your files automatically from different source folders to different target folders.
For example, .MP3 files from /sdcard/download to /sdcard/music. And .PDF Files from /sdcard/external_sd/office to /sdcard/Documents...
Just define Copy or Move tasks in this app. Define the file identifier (a search string within the file name), source directory and target directory and decide, if the file should be copied or moved.
After that, chose 'Start Service' from the app menu. That's it.
File Mover service runs as long as you don't stop the service. Every time new files show up in your source folder, File Mover will handle them as you defined it.
With the new 1x1 widget, you can also fire the copy/move service one-time by just pushing the small widget on your homescreen!
This FREE version is limited to a maximum of three tasks and it comes without ads.
Watch out for the PRO version for a unlimited number of Copy/Move tasks...
Tags: automatic file mover freeware, file mover.
- Improved dialog colors for better readability
- Widget to manually start a one-time copy/move action
- Usability and minor improvements
- Export tasks (Menu/Export) to store your defined tasks. (useful for migration to Pro Version)
- Define frequency: How often should the app check for new files (define between 30 Seconds and 99 Minutes)
- New Menu Item: Notification ON/OFF to enable/disable Notifications.