Automatic My Call Recorder is an Android App that automatically records cellphone call content and allows you to listen to it at any time.
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it.
If you encounter any recording issues, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory.
Simple Call Recorder application that has an ability to:
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items
This app is highly useful as it allows you to listen to recorded calls at any time.
※ Included Functions
1. Automatic incoming/outgoing call recording function – no need to press the recording button!
2. The size of the recording file can be minimized by selecting between the recording formats of mp3, mp4 and 3gp, allowing for clear sound quality despite the small size of the file.
3. Call recording files can be listened to using the default media player (included).
4. Call recording files can be shared by email, mms and messenger apps, and conveniently added to the cellphone’s cloud app, SNS apps, and diary apps.
5. Free space can be designated in order to save memory.
You’ve surely had times where you wish you had recorded the content of a call after forgetting what was said or when a problem occurs after hanging up.
Many cellphones already have a call recording function, however recording important call content is not easy as it is hard to guess whether the conversation during the call is important or not.
If you use the Automatic My Call Recorder, All calls are automatically recorded and can be managed so that previously recorded calls can be listened to, allowing you to refresh your memory of the conversation and review its content.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated.
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!