AXArchiver is a state-of-the-art file archiver. It enables you to combine multiple files, compress and encrypt them into a single archive file for easy file storage or file transfer.
AXArchive supports a wide variety of archive formats with professional advanced encryption standard.
For compression and extraction, AXArchive supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM.
For extraction only, AXArchiver supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, RAR*, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, XAR, Z
* Multi-volume RAR archive is supported for extraction
** LZH and LHA, Japanese SJIS and EUC are supported for device with Japanese locale
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
AXArchiver also supports Unicode in Zip archive.
The following list highlights many other features of AXArchiver besides data compression and data encryption:
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AXArchiver has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• Shortcuts feature in AXArchiver is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AXArchiver also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AXArchiver is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Fast thumbnails view mode displaying thumbnails of media file and other Mime type. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently. AXArchiver supports multitasking but if you are not using a fast device, you might want to consider using fewer tasks simultaneously for better responsiveness.
Note: AXArchiver is based on the main module of AndroXplorer Pro, it is meant as a very lean version of AndroXplorer Pro that focus on archiving features only.
Tags: qual o melhor lzma ou ppmd? , axarchiver , androxplorer pro , li ouvrir iso fat , que es mejor lzma lzma2 ppmd , *.wim extract , formato mime non supportato
from 19 reviews