B1 Free Archiver zip rar unzip
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
B1 can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*** Required permissions:
read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people how created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
Tags: abrir arquivo b1, arquivo b1, como abrir arquivo b1, descompactador b1, descompactar arquivo b1, como descompactar um arquivo b1, abrir arquivos b1, como abrir arquivos b1, arquivo b1 como abrir, arquivos b1 como descompactar.
+ browse files inside archives without actual extraction (preview)
+ partial extraction
+ creating password-protected zip and b1 archives
* usability improvements and bug fixes
+ new icon
+ support for other formats, including iso, tar.gz, bz2, and others
+ detect external SD, "Go to..." menu item
* improvements when extracting non-Latin symbols
+ support for splitted zip archives
+ detect zip, rar, etc files which are not real archives
* ui improvements and bug fixes
- Matthew M. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Jorge B. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Silas S. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Em'keanu B. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Onik B. Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
- Bangaaa12 Downloaded Sep 21, 2013
- Daniel H. Downloaded Sep 14, 2013
- Gbacchi Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- Rosario R. Downloaded Aug 13, 2013