B1 Free Archiver zip rar unzip
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Built-in file explorer
- Extract: 30+ format support
- Compress in .b1 or .zip, password protected
- Multiple selection
- Sober design
+ By Catalina Group Ltd.
One of the best compressing/extracting app on the store
Since Android OS doesn't include a built-in compressing/extracting tool, you'll need to download a third-party app. If that's what you are looking for, Catalina Group's B1 Free Archiver is one of the best options on the market.
You can easily browse and navigate through directories thanks to its smooth and intuitive file explorer. Once you find the file or directory you want to compress/extract just tap and hold to make the prompt pop up and select among the list of options. Compress in B1 or .zip format and add a password to your zipped files. Extract zip, rar, 7z, b1 and 30 format files.
Of course you can also copy, cut, delete and move files, extract partially, open password protected files and compress/extract multiple files at once.
A well-crafted, neat and full-featured compressing/extracting app.
B1 can decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
and much more...
- Main features
- Required permissions
*** B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
*** Main features:
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* and much more...
*** Our road-map for future versions:
* better support for encrypted and splitted zip and rar archives
* usability improvements
* both extraction and compression speed improvements
* optimization for tablets
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Required permissions:
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
*** Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to email@example.com for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 2011 B1 Free Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
+ bug fixes
+ updated icon
+ support for RAR5
+ bug fixes
* fixed issues with Gmail app
+ multi-extract option
+ creating split archives
+ comments for zip archives
+ password restrictions for encrypted zips
+ extract from zip archives with non-ascii symbols in names
+ "open as archive" option
* usability improvements
+ browse files inside archives without actual extraction (preview)
+ partial extraction
+ creating password-protected zip and b1 archives
+ new icon
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I need the app like this to extract selected files...... Thanks for this love it......
Great way to unzip my files
Now I use this as my default file browser! Keep up the good work!
One movie extracted extraordinary app no problem please download