Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Awesome user interface
- It's a must have
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Cheetah Mobile Inc. (NYSE: CMCM)
Download Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
A battery usage management app
Although many devices come with options to check out battery usage and change your settings, these options use to be in different places of the user interface, so you have to tap a few times here and a few more there. Battery Doctor tries to save time unifying all known options regarding battery in a single, free, without ads app. In addition, it gives useful tips to regulate your battery expense and prolong your battery life and duration. It doesn't work as an automated task killer, in case you were wondering it (basicly because tasks killers use to drain battery instead of extending it). However, you can check which apps use more battery and stop running them through Battery Doctor.
As you can easily read all included features in its developer's description (KsMobile), we'll try to be straightforward: once you install this app you will get an icon on your desktop, though you can later place a 4x1 widget there if you want to have all settings at your fingertips.
Through this icon you will get access to easily understandable stats about your battery usage and, here's the best part of it, a link to every modifiable setting. Thus, below the estimated battery time left there are not only links to wifi, screen settings and so on, but also how many estimated time they will take. If you don't want to bother about everything, there are three preset modes to make your life easier.
Other great options allow to do a breakdown of battery usage within a time range, know if your charging habits are the best for your device and customize every option this app brings. Everything packed in one of the best user interfaces we have seen so far, so you can easy and smoothly modify your settings on the go. Lastly, battery left is always shown as a percentage at the notification bar, instead of subjective green battery icons. We could only ask, as there's no harm in it, for some skins or customization options.
If you haven't already a battery app, here's what you are looking for. And if you already have one, we're pretty sure you will like to check this out and compare. Absolutely recommended.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver) Videos
1. Wallpaper optimization, charging your device speeder and safer
2. Various bugs fixed
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Know how much battery is left and how it has been spent.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 4.19 released on 02/19/15.
- UpdatedNew version 4.18 released on 02/04/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000000 downloads level reached on 02/04/15.
- UpdatedNew version 4.17.1 released on 01/10/15.
- UpdatedNew version 4.17 released on 12/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.15.2 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.15.1 released on 10/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.13 released on 09/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.12 released on 08/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.11 released on 07/31/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.10.2 released on 07/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.10.1 released on 07/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9.3 released on 06/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9.3 released on 06/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9.2 released on 06/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9.2 released on 06/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9.1 released on 05/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.9 released on 05/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.6 released on 04/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.5 released on 03/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.4 released on 02/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.3 released on 01/20/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.2 released on 01/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6.1 released on 12/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.6 released on 12/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 11/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.3.1 released on 11/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.3 released on 11/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.2.1 released on 10/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.2 released on 10/10/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 10/06/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1.2 released on 09/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1.1 released on 09/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1 released on 08/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.2 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.1 released on 07/31/13.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.0 released on 07/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.3 released on 07/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.2 released on 06/29/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 05/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.1 released on 04/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1 released on 04/08/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 02/10/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.4 released on 10/13/12.
- ChangesName changed from Battery Doctor to Battery Doctor (Battery Saver) on 10/10/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 10/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.3 released on 09/27/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 09/22/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.2 released on 09/18/12.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
Discover the latest apps and games. FREE and enjoy instantly on your Android phone or tablet.
ÐŸÑ€Ð¾Ð±Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð» ÑÑ‚Ð¾ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð»Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ, Ð½Ðµ Ð¾ÑÐ¾Ð±Ð¾ Ð²Ð¿ÐµÑ‡Ð°Ñ‚Ð»Ð¸Ð»Ð¾. Ð›ÑƒÑ‡ÑˆÐµ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ð±ÑƒÐ¹Ñ‚Ðµ Green Power https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gpo Ð¾Ñ‚Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ð¾ Ð¸ Ð¼Ð½Ðµ Ð½Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð¸Ñ‚ÑÑ!!!
i cannot on my tablet because i enter the clock mode -same like sleeping mode .
the tab is on , but the light did not on . how to cancel the mode . pls help me .
I love I live