Battery Drain Analyzer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- shows battery status in notification bar
- shows battery status in widget 1x1, 2x1
- shows battery level changes in time for day
- shows battery life statistic for last 30 days
- estimates for how long the battery last
- estimates for how long the battery will be charged
- notification in case battery level is bellow selected level
- notification for full battery (charging finished)
- 3 simple profiles (possible manual and automatic time activation): Day, Night, Save (allows enable/disable settings bellow)
- 5 buttons for enable/disable: airplane, Bluetooth, mobile data, Wi-Fi, sync + 1 button to access settings
- no advertisement
- shows which application drain battery most last 30 days (day by day or average)
How Analyzer works
Analyzer shows battery drain applications (active & background), but it is not real time monitor, because that monitor would consume a lot of energy from battery. Analyzer shows results bigger than 100%. It is because analyzer shows data based on analytic average. It means if one application uses 10% of CPU all the time, it consumes more energy than application which uses 100% for 2 minutes. If application consumes more energy, it gets more percents as result. This is mathematics. Analyzer count results based on CPU consumption, it means if application doesn´t consume CPU, but it only keeps display lighting (which also drain battery), run GPS all the time or other drain activity which doesn´t include CPU load, analyzer doesn´t detect this.
How to deal with battery drain application
If you need application which drains your battery most, try to change application settings like update interval, etc. Also check if application has any update available. If yes, try to update and monitor application behavior.
If you don´t need application and you have Android ICS and higger, you can try to unistall all updates and try to disable application in Android application management (Menu-System settings-Apps-All).
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
If you have suggestion, comment, bug report or language correction, please use first "Feedback" in Menu – Preferences. It is very hard to help you, if you only criticize application without additional information on the Google Play.
Tags: потребление тока android, 電池分析app, battery drain analyzer rus.
Recently changed in this version:
-Bugfix for premium.
-Implementation of a system for text localization.
-InAppPurchase for premium features.
-Enhanced graph view.
-More easy way to find draning application.
-Analyzer shows 30 days instead 7.
-Analyzer shows data from past faster.
-Analyzer allows list in days one by one.
-Graph for Statistic.
-Data from Statistic connected to Analyzer.