10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Cool design
- Useful info
- Nothing special
+ By smallte.ch
Battery HD is a battery widget that provides some useful info
Some battery apps provides users lot of data, but they need to be enhanced regarding scenery. Some other are kind of the opposite: they are well-designed but they bring just a simple widget. Battery HD merges cute widgets and minimal yet useful info.
Thus, there are three different widget types: compact, horizontal and vertical. In each category you can choose what to be displayed: charge level, time estimation or hardware information. Screen widgets are like glass batteries with green liquid which shows charge level.
The app will be launched when tapping the widget. It displays useful info like device model, hours in standby, music playblack, Internet browsing (over WiFi or 3G), talk time (also over WiFi or 3G) and video playback. Likewise, if you swipe right you can see time to charge, and other estimated battery lifetime performing other actions (2D/3D games), reading, GPS navigation, etc. Finally, swipe right again and you'll find battery health info.
Useful info, enough for average users and cute screen widgets.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Version 1.59 / 1.60
- Usage Graph history period extended to 90 days instead of 30 days
- New: 4G Talk Time added to estimations, user's network type (2G/3G/4G) is autodetected
- New: ability to print Usage Graph (available for Android 4.4+)
- Changes in Usage Graph look (to decrease overlapping with buttons)
- Optimizations with Usage Graph DB operations
- Pro version imports battery graph from free version (when necessary)
- Optimizations in memory usage and app stability
I don't like being asked to rate it. It's bullying (^_-) but since I chose to do it, it does the job well but you must calibrate it to get the full effect.
I like use this app . Thanks
Very useful, keeps me informed on the status of my battery.
Works well on Moto G (XT1039) running Android 5.0.2.
Perhaps not compatible with lollipop
Run fine so far