Battery Indicator Percentage
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Simple to use
- Doesn't include many options
+ By RoadHouseLabs
Discover if you can still play your favorite games or you need to economize the use of your device
Battery Indicator is a helpful application that shows the battery level in your status-bar, with a simple number that indicates the % level.
In addition, because obviously it can't only be that, the app is also a widget, which shows the percentage, a visualization so you can have a better image at how much battery did you use. And lastly, the remaining time you have until your phone runs out of battery.
The Battery Indicator doesn't consume extra power and it can be used in several languages: English, German, Dutch, French and so on. RoadHouseLabs is the developer of Battery Indicator and Logo Quiz, a fun game for exercising your memory. If you want to have a better look at your battery usage, download it quickly and have it installed as a widget!
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Keywords: battery life charge indicator remaining time widget
- Fixed calibration bug. Would not calibrate on some devices.
Could you please update the design of the statusbar icon, which in my opinion is very outdated (I felt like still living in 2009!)? A "flat" design will do, but still, I liked it, keep up the good work!
Good Awesome App Short & sweet only in 250kb woow.....!
It's better if the giant battery icon can be displayed all the time without the need to tap or scroll here and there.
Don't waste your time if its not for sale its just not worth it.
It works, it's neat and it's subtle. I didn't want a big brash display, although I admit it would be useful to have slightly larger numbers.
Does what it says, even its small
I like it because it doesn't take too much space and it's reliable.