BatteryBot Battery Indicator
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- The design could be improved
Change the settings and customize this battery indicator to your taste
Battery Indicator is a small Android application that informs you of all the data regarding to your battery use: battery charge level, temperature, health, voltage, time since plugged.
It's really simple and therefore easy to use. If you want to change the settings you just need to tap on the menu and select the Settings section. Then, you can convert Celsius to Fahrenheit and viceversa, Autostart at Boot, modify the status duration and the textual charge level. If you click on View Battery Use on the main board a new window opens with a list of all the items that are using battery and the percentage of their use out of the total.
Battery Indicator and the pro version are the only applications developed by Darshan Computing, LLC. Good and useful app, perfect for controlling your battery use and trying to keep it down.
Try the free version today! It requires NO special permissions whatsoever, and if you don't need any bells and whistles, it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and a large (4x1) widget.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• (Pro-only) Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (Pro-only) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Small (1x1) and (Pro-only) large (4x1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• (Pro-only) Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• (Pro-only) Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• (Pro-only) Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (Pro-only) Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• (Pro-only) Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• (Pro-only) The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
• Fixed the Classic icon set on Android 5.0+. It will now display as only white and transparent, as required by Android on these devices. Please see the FAQ for more info.
• Added an option on Lollipop devices using the Classic icon set to force the old color mode, since users reported that some devices on Lollipop do in fact support colored (shaded) notification icons.
Hi frinds this is very usefull apps .
Why do you have battery percentage text in black? Can't see anything on lollipop! Issue still not fixed after last update.
Good app and accurate.
Excellent good great app
Add a circle to the icon set in settings along with plain number and classic etc as this allows the user to customize how battery icon should look like on their notification area. Once this is done it'll be 5 stars! Apart from that, brilliant battery app!
I can finally use the classic icon on my lg g3 lollipop this app now looks as great as it works!