BatteryBot Battery Indicator
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- The design could be improved
+ By Darshan Computing, LLC
Change the settings and customize this battery indicator to your taste
Battery Indicator is a small Android application that informs you of all the data regarding to your battery use: battery charge level, temperature, health, voltage, time since plugged.
It's really simple and therefore easy to use. If you want to change the settings you just need to tap on the menu and select the Settings section. Then, you can convert Celsius to Fahrenheit and viceversa, Autostart at Boot, modify the status duration and the textual charge level. If you click on View Battery Use on the main board a new window opens with a list of all the items that are using battery and the percentage of their use out of the total.
Battery Indicator and the pro version are the only applications developed by Darshan Computing, LLC. Good and useful app, perfect for controlling your battery use and trying to keep it down.
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4x1) widget.
Give it a try -- it's free and open source! BatteryBot Battery Indicator requires NO special permissions whatsoever. It's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1x1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4x1) desktop widgets
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like me.
• Added link to Google Plus Page: https://www.google.com/+BatterybotInfoAndroid (follow for announcements and polls)
Works very well, giving easy and accurate access to battery information. Only problem is accessing the settings will cause the Settings, Help, and menu buttons to disappear and only uninstalling/reinstalling will get them back.
U will love it
Very good app. Its very unique!
The simplest and the best by far.
And so glad I did. My cell doesn't show battery percentage. This gives a ton of info, especially how much time I have remaining on my battery. Great job to the dev team on this one.