Battery Left Widget
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Top status bar icon to show % battery left (off by default, turn on in settings)
- Status bar notifications showing charge/discharge status & time/% left
- Two highly customizable homescreen widgets (colors, levels etc) to show all aspects of battery info including:
- estimated battery %
- estimated voltage % (for Motorola Droids & extended batteries)
- system battery %
- calibration accuracy
- time left until battery empty
- time left until battery is full (when charging)
- clock time that battery will die (12 and 24 hr)
- temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Shortcut buttons to battery info, usage and history (if supported on your device)
- Show battery time left in hours and minutes via battery calibration system with visual accuracy rating
- Shows battery % in 1% levels on Motorola Droids that by default only show 10% levels
- Sends low battery notification to your Pebble smartwatch
- PRO version: setup multiple battery profiles for calibration
- PRO version: grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
For further information, please read the FAQ - http://preinvent.com/batteryleft
Tags: battery widget, battery left, battery left widget, widget, widget battery, battery left widget pro, widgets, battery indicator, battery left pro, battery left widget 使い方.
- Further fixes on widget sizes for apps that illegally and immorally try and resize my fixed-size widgets ;)
- Rewritten widget layout to (hopefully) work better on a wider range of screen devices/layouts/resolutions
- NEW: Send low battery information to your Pebble smartwatch!!
- NEW: Lockscreen widget
- Fixed: no longer uses excess internet data
- Fixed: degree symbol not showing properly!