Battery Level Icon (Basic)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
It shows the voltage, temperature and health status in the notification area.
* No advertisement!
* Ultimately lightweight, smallest footprints, resources, memory or CPU taken comparing to other similar apps on the market.
* Basic version offers you the the most basic but yet the most important and necessary information you need, thus it reduces the resources that it needs.
* Three intuitive colors, green, amber and red to represent the percentage (%) level for 100-50, 49-20 and 19-0 respectively, which you can not find in other similar available free apps unless you pay for it. (Please refer to the screenshots)
* Support Android 1.5 (cupcake) and UP!
Upcoming non-Basic version will offer you more features, stay tuned.
* Some devices, mostly Motorola one, e.g. Droids, will report the percentage (%) in the increments of 10th, i.e. 10%, 20%, 30% and so on.
* The app can not override that device's limitation.
System default battery icon can not be replaced since it is come with the kernel and no way to be overridden or taken out.
Email me any problems/bugs/suggestions if you have any.
Keywords: battery level icon, battery icon, battery indicator, battery indicator icon, battery status, battery status icon, battery percentage, battery percentage icon.
Tags: battery level icon, free icon battery, default battery status, contact icon basic, para que sirve battery level, icon batterylevel, battery iconfree, battery icon, icon batre, default battery icon.
Fix: more recent update/refresh interval of the icon whenever there is a percentage (%) change in battery level.
New: Option to force live update/refresh the icon manually whenever user wants to.