Battery Manager and Widget
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Linpus Technologies, Inc.
We express our gratitude to Ezequiel D.C who helped us in translating our app in Spanish.
Decir gracias: gracias a Ezequiel DC que traduce la versión en español.
Best Features (Free)
Quickly view power consumption stats, choose a power plan and clear apps from memory.
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Power consumption stats
View the current and total usage history for all apps, wake locks and hardware.
Power usage plans
Has Balanced, Power Save, Super Save, Night and User Custom modes to provide the best user experience.
Time left per app
Linpus Battery Manager monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.
Application management UI
Linpus Battery Manager lets you not only see which app is using the most power, but let you kill it immediately without having to go to another panel.
Has Trickle, Fast and Full Charge stages. Many batteries appear to be full, the Trickle option means you squeeze an extra little juice into your battery before you unplug.
Intelligent power saving
Can automatically disable wireless connectivity when your battery gets below a certain percentage.
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
Intelligent Power Saving or Boost:
- Can automatically switch to another mode when the power is lower than a certain threshold.
- Can automatically disable all connectivity when the battery goes below a certain threshold.
- Show battery percentage on battery widget.
- Supports quick switch panel.
- Supports one tap to clear system memory (smart clear).
Others Free features:
- Provides useful power saving and battery boosting tips.
- Show notification when the battery is fully charged.
- Show notification when the battery is lower than a certain threshold.
- Show battery icon on status bar.
- Show battery info in notification area.
Linpus Battery Manager has been tested on all the latest and best devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ,HTC Desire S and so on. Please feel free to contact us if your device is not supported.
Tags: optimizing battery life code example, free linpus battery optimizer, how to apply trickle charge in du battery saver, battery widget s4, linpus battery life, linpus battery optimizer, 百資電池優化大師app, battery saver widget ranking.
1) add spanish support in linpus battery
2) modify copyright info
3) add "MoreFreeApp" item in settings
4) fix bug that the app will crash when starting consumption function in some device
1) Reduced memory usage
2) Improved app stability
3) Fixed a number of minor bugs
1)Support memory management
2)Support cpu wakelocks statistics
3)Added widget for memory management
4)Fixed some issues
1)Reducd memory use
2)To improve the app stability
3)Fixed some bugs