Instantly know for how long you can use each app.
This is the perfect battery monitor for your phone or tablet. It is simple, beautiful and can be calibrated specially for your device.
Battery Manager shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area.
• Simple and straightforward
• Easy access to system Battery Use screen
• Very lightweight.
• Fully automated battery life estimates
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / re-enable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configuration; most features are optional
• One touch option to enable disable wifi, Bluetooth, GPS
• One touch option to find out all the applications which are currently using your battery.
If you like this application. Please give a 5 star rating.
We are always open for suggestions.If you require any other feature or you face any issues with this application.
Please contact us on www.freeandroapp.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/freeandroapps
Twitter @ freeandroapp
Tags: batterymanager temperature , x long phone battery , 4.1 batterymanager , battery manager class in and its use with example in , batterymanager , batterymanager code , battery manager voltage current