Linpus Battery optimizer is a fully featured battery optimizer or manager and probably the best available on Google Play free of cost. It will boost the battery life for your device by providing information on the apps/widgets that are consuming most of your battery. It provides best methods to control the battery consuming apps. In addition, it recommends power saving or management plans that allow you to boost your battery life. Moreover, it also shows battery status all the time.
We express our gratitude to Ezequiel D.C who helped us in translating our app in Spanish.
Decir gracias: gracias a Ezequiel DC que traduce la versión en español.
Best Features (Free)
Quickly view power consumption stats, choose a power plan and clear apps from memory.
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Power consumption stats
View the current and total usage history for all apps, wake locks and hardware.
Power usage plans
Has Balanced, Power Save, Super Save, Night and User Custom modes to provide the best user experience
Time left per app
Linpus Battery optimizer monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.
Application management UI
Linpus Battery optimizer lets you not only see which app is using the most power, but let you kill it immediately without having to go to another panel.
Has Trickle, Fast and Full Charge stages. Many batteries appear to be full, the Trickle option means you squeeze an extra little juice into your battery before you unplug.
Intelligent power saving
Can automatically disable wireless connectivity when your battery gets below a certain percentage
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
Intelligent Power Saving or Boost:
- Can automatically switch to another mode when the power is lower than a certain threshold.
- Can automatically disable all connectivity when the battery goes below a certain threshold.
- Show battery percentage on battery widget.
- Supports quick switch panel.
- Supports one tap to clear system memory (smart clear).
Others Free features:
- Provides useful power saving and battery boosting tips.
- Show notification when the battery is fully charged.
- Show notification when the battery is lower than a certain threshold.
- Show battery icon on status bar.
- Show battery info in notification area.
Linpus Battery optimizer has been tested on all the latest and best devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ,HTC Desire S and so on. Please feel free to contact us if your device is not supported.
Tags: optimizing battery life code example , free linpus battery optimizer , how to apply trickle charge in du battery saver , linpus battery life , battery saver widget ranking , 百資電池優化大師app , linpus battery optimizer , battery widget s4