Battery Widget Reborn
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Home screen and notification drawer widget
- Power toggles
- Set and schedule profiles
- Only one size home screen widget
+ By Tomas Hubalek
Battery Widget Reborn is a full-featured battery manager
Battery life is such a big issue on mobile devices that it's recommended to keep track of it properly. Tomas Hubalek's Battery Widget Reborn may be all you need to make it.
This app comes with both a home screen (1x1) and a notification drawer widget which does much more than showing just the battery level. Thus, it adds some functionality like power toggles (Bluetooth, sync, brightness, mobile data, WiFi...) you can fully customize and access from the notification drawer.
In addition, the notification drawer widget can show battery history (hourly battery draining bar graph) and many other parameters like battery level, voltage, temperature, health, etc. Finally, you can set and schedule profiles for Night and Weekend modes.
The interface is neat and smooth. Highly recommended app for monitoring your battery.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
- Updated translations (feel free to contribute at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr)
- Added support for RTL languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi). Please contribute your translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
- Minor bug fixes
- application design updated to Material Theme
- install Battery Widget Reborn Classic if you prefer Holo Themed design
Nice battery for tray. The best I've find.
This app complete my phone that has no feature to shows battery percentage. The graph is a beauty work i guess. Thanks Dev
Slightly ugly UI, unstable notification placement and insufficient customization options. But it does exactly why it says, so I upgraded to Pro, and its worth it. 'Nuff said.
Can't have a machine without this now. Chart is great, but the widget is where you will fall in love. Nice options and visual style.
Can't live without this beautiful app