Battery Widget Reborn
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Home screen and notification drawer widget
- Power toggles
- Set and schedule profiles
- Only one size home screen widget
+ By Tomas Hubalek
Battery Widget Reborn is a full-featured battery manager
Battery life is such a big issue on mobile devices that it's recommended to keep track of it properly. Tomas Hubalek's Battery Widget Reborn may be all you need to make it.
This app comes with both a home screen (1x1) and a notification drawer widget which does much more than showing just the battery level. Thus, it adds some functionality like power toggles (Bluetooth, sync, brightness, mobile data, WiFi...) you can fully customize and access from the notification drawer.
In addition, the notification drawer widget can show battery history (hourly battery draining bar graph) and many other parameters like battery level, voltage, temperature, health, etc. Finally, you can set and schedule profiles for Night and Weekend modes.
The interface is neat and smooth. Highly recommended app for monitoring your battery.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
For list of changes please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/what-is-new.html
*** NOTE: Camera permission is required because of torch functionality. For more info please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html ***
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I really enjoy using the app, especially the sleep/night mode. It gives one so much more battery time. Only complaint: widget keeps disappearing from my home screen (on my since retired 'Nexus S' mobile cell phone telephone).
Great wee app
Does what I need it to do, nuff said!
Does what it says it does...
Fantastic app!, the best.