100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DroidParadise
★ Simple & Compact! Only 78KB!
★ Does not drain your battery!
★ Without any permission!
★ No Ads!
How to add Battery Widget on your Android 2.X home screen?
1. Long press on any empty space of your home screen until the menu appears.
2. Tap the menu item labeled "Widgets" and select "Battery Widget".
3. Then it should appear on your Android home screen.
In some Samsung devices can not view the battery information because of permission problem.
Tags: long battery icon, battery widget paradise, battery widget droid paradise, battery widgetdroidparadiseapk, appinstaller droid paradise, battery widget droidparadise, best battery widget which doesnt drain battery, batery widget droid paradise, welcome screen batery widget, battery widget droidparadise island.
- Resume the service as soon as possible if the system kills it when low on memory.
* If the battery icon doesn't change after update, please remove the widget and re-add it again.