BatteryBot Battery Indicator
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- The design could be improved
Change the settings and customize this battery indicator to your taste
Battery Indicator is a small Android application that informs you of all the data regarding to your battery use: battery charge level, temperature, health, voltage, time since plugged.
It's really simple and therefore easy to use. If you want to change the settings you just need to tap on the menu and select the Settings section. Then, you can convert Celsius to Fahrenheit and viceversa, Autostart at Boot, modify the status duration and the textual charge level. If you click on View Battery Use on the main board a new window opens with a list of all the items that are using battery and the percentage of their use out of the total.
Battery Indicator and the pro version are the only applications developed by Darshan Computing, LLC. Good and useful app, perfect for controlling your battery use and trying to keep it down.
Try the free version today! It requires NO special permissions whatsoever, and if you don't need any bells and whistles, it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and a large (4x1) widget.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• (Pro-only) Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1x1) and (Pro-only) large (4x1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• (Pro-only) Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• (Pro-only) Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• (Pro-only) Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (Pro-only) Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• (Pro-only) Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• (Pro-only) The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
• Updated widget appearance based on frequent user feedback.
• Updated German translation.
- Gilang Rianda Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- Elizeu S. Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- RIVERA JESS Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Alok I. Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- WhiteDRAGON. Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- Prem S. Downloaded Jun 30, 2013
- Nguyễn V. Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- Ganesh A. Downloaded Jun 26, 2013
- Sérgio L. Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
Ugh. The dev rated for their own apps. Lol
A keeper! I've tried pretty much every battery notification app on the market and this is the best. When I use clean sweep or memory boosters all the others stopped working or froze. This is the only app that is un-affected by these actions. Great Job.
It indicates the battery level and so will be for a long time in my mob.
Was working good and phone lasting normal. But now its draining faster. Don't need app really. So going to delete it and other I don't need
Not accurate at all.