Bedside alarm clock
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Set bedside alarm clock to wake you up gently and use the extra large snooze button, shake or balloons to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm and initiate morning brain activity.
Bedside alarm clock allow you to customize colors of main clock through two themes.
On carbon theme you can change color of digits and color shade of background.
On custom theme you can set color of digits and for the background you can create gradients with three (start, middle and end) color in eight diferent directions.
You can set brightness of main clock very easy with slider on auto-hide menu.
This application is ad supported.
IMPORTANT: If you want to set repeating alarm and you want to alarm fire on day of setting you must include name of that day in section "Repeat" in New alarm settings.
- Two themes: Carbon and Custom
- Carbon theme has customizable color of digits and display
- Custom theme has customizable color of digits and custom gradient for background
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Time to keep screen on ( 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes and never)
- Customizable brightness
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound volume adjustable
- Different types of alarm
- Alarm works even screen is locked or device is in silent mode ( it’s optional)
- Alarm has repeat ( everyday if you needed )
- Alarm snooze time customizable ( 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes and never )
- Snooze activation: 3 types ( Large buttons, Balloons and Shake )
- Auto-dismiss duration
- Increasing melody (gentle wake up)
If you have any issues you can find error log in Settings menu and send us a mail.
Tags: bedside clock, modern bedside alarm clocks, modern bedside digital alarm clock, bedside clocks, contemporary bedside clock, bed side clock.
- Added custom color gradient in "Custom" theme
- Improved design
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed main clock screen on Samsung Galaxy Note on Android version 2.3.5
- After 2 minutes of user inactivity, the ads will remove from screen.
- Fixed minor bugs