Blueinput for Android is an advanced Bluetooth application that allows you to connect a bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard to your Android device for extraordinary typing speed, wireless device control and an unrivaled coolness factor.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
1. Uninstall previous versions manually before install 1.9
2. This is a free demo version, and comes with minor limitations. To unlock it and disable the limitations, you need a serial key. To get a serial key, go to the Teksoft Website and register
3. On some Android devices, Blueinput will detect the Bluetooth keyboard or mouse but fail to connect to it. This is not a bug, but a limitation in the Bluetooth Stack of the Android device you are using. There is nothing we can do to overcome this, so please do not underrate our work for something out of our control.
To register you will need to provide your Android Device ID. This Device ID is displayed in Blueinput About tab. If you've provided the wrong ID, and your serial key doesn't work, you can change your key automatically, using the online serial key management tool, available at:
More on developer page at:
Also searched as: Bluetooth Keyboard, Keyboard Driver, HID Support, HID Driver, Keyboard Driver, Mouse Driver, Bluetooth Mouse, L2CAP, Wireless, Bluetooth Driver, Bluetooth Support, Virtual Keyboard, Fast typing
related terms: Bluetooth, Keyboard, Wireless, Mouse, HID, L2CAP, HID, Protocol, Virtual, Fast, Driver, Software, Blueinput, Teksoft
Tags: blueinput serial , blueinput keygen , einput , blueinput azerty , key blueinput , blueinput , teksoft blueinput keygen , blue piano doesnt work , keygen blueinput