A simple app that turns your phone into a touchpad for your PC, laptop or netbook. Supports multi-touch gestures. Works both on Windows and Linux.
NEEDS AN INSTALLED SERVER.
Before use, make sure to read the manual!
Instruction and server: http://pheodor.ru/android/apps/en/
HOW CAN I USE IT?
You can use it for a lot of purposes. Here are some of them:
- you can show your favorite photos to your friends sitting on the sofa and switching photos by a light multitouch gesture or a simple click on the screen. Now you do not need to wait until the next photo in the slide show appears or come up to the computer to switch back the photo that your friends did not have enough time to see.
- you can enjoy watching the new season of your favorite TV series sitting in your easy chair. You can put the player on pause, turn up the volume or rewind back to watch an interesting episode once again.
- when listening to the music you can go to the next track and turn the volume up or down.
- if you have a large monitor you can surf the Internet or watch new photos of friends on Facebook just lying on your sofa.
- besides interacting with applications on your PC via a phone or a tablet is really convenient and trendy.
- left and right clicks (buttons)
- imitation of clicking the left button when you click on the screen
- dragging (pro version)
- scrolling (pro version)
- multitouch zooming (pro version)
- multi-flicking (pro version)
Tags: bluetooth touchpad , bluetooth trackpad , touchpad bluetooth , bluetoothtouchpad , pheodor.ru
from 453 reviews