50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By kaupshenoyassociates
Coal, Natural gas, Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Furnace Oil#1, Furnace Oil#2, Furnace Oil#3, Furnace Oil#4, Furnace Oil#5, Furnace Oil#6, Diesel (HSD), Kerosene, LSHS, LPG.
By default, App uses a generic Coal fired in an industrial boiler that can be edited for more specific type and compositions. The screen shots displays this example with results on heat balance sheet, exhaust gas analysis and stoichiometry. A brief description of the computation model used in this app is also provided in App notes for reference.
Boiler Specification and inputs:
Users can conveniently choose either SI or USCS unit standards for data input. The home screen covers the main boiler specification data and separate screens are provided to edit other Input such as airflow, type of fuel and feed rates as shown in the screen shots.
Besides computation of boiler efficiency using direct method, app provides the following results as shown in the screen shots.
1.Heat balance sheet
2.Flue gas analysis
1. Users now can save multiple boiler application data with unique title for future monitoring and review.
2. For consistence, all air and gas flow rates are now stated as per NTP.
3. Screen layouts have been modified with new toolbar buttons as shown in the screen shot.
4. Added button to run boiler combustion model with additional validation checks.
5. Added default compositions for all liquid fuels that can be edited which gives heat balance sheet with flue- gas and stoichiometric analysis.