Changelog and permissions
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Modify phone state. It includes power it on and off.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Record audio.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 15 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on February 20, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on November 9, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on July 16, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on July 12, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on June 28, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on June 12, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed