5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Quite accurate
- Lock angle
- Flash, beep or buzz when level
- It's less accurate in some devices
Bubble is an app that turns your Android into a bubble level
It's just mad how the apps are emptying our toolbox by adding new functionalities to our Android devices. In this case, you won't have to worry anymore if you are refurbishing your home: here comes Bubble, a virtual bubble level as accurate as the physical ones.
Calibrate each side of the phone independently to achieve total accuracy. It will show the numeric angle of the slope or will speak it out loud. When you reach the flat level (or the slope level you aim) it warn you by flashing the light, beeping or buzzing. In order to lock the angle you want to, you just need tap on the screen. That easy.
Bubble has been developed by Ben Zibble, an individual developer who has launched some apps on market with no an specific issue but with the aim to become tools that make users' life easier.
Bubble is one of those app that you won't use everyday, but you'll really appreciate to have it installed in your device. It provides a double advantage: you'll save some money by not to buying the physical bubble level and allows you to set angles and extra-features that you don't even can performance with the pysical bubble level. Reliable.
A bubble level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for plumb/level, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Calibrate each side of the phone independently.
- Show the numeric angle.
- Speak the angle out loud.
- Flash the light, beep, or buzz when level.
- Show the angle as pitch.
- Tap screen to lock angle.
- v2.0.1: try to avoid SD card installation bug on certain phones like the Droid.
- Fix orientation bug on tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Improved Honeycomb support.
- Add new option to show high-precision angle with one decimal place.
- Add support for installing to SD card.
- Add new option to lock the level's orientation.
- Updated text-to-speech support.
- Improved beep sound.
- Clicking dpad/trackball now toggles the lock.
- Now shows confirmation dialog before calibrating.
Does what it's supposed to. Simple. No permissions.
Small, simple, accurate (enough). What more could you want?
Love this app. Really. Great tool. All my wall pics are straight. A girl can't ask for more than that.
Need also voices on both levels. One male one female.
Simple app, does a simple job, simply well!
Its a good sensitive app. Accurate n precise. fun n very useful at d same time ! Thumbs up !!