You lose your phone, you lose it all. Good thing there’s mobile backup!
With BullGuard’s Mobile Backup app you can keep your vital data safe in the cloud and access it from any device, anywhere.
With the Migration feature you can transfer your data between mobile devices when you get a new one – even if the new device runs on a different operating system than the old one. So with BullGuard, you don’t have to dread all the work involved in switching from say, an Android phone to one that runs on iOS or Symbian.
• Online backup – Offers 2GB, 5GB or 10GB of storage space on BullGuard’s secure server.
• Encrypted transfer – Encrypts the data transferred between a smartphone and BullGuard’s backup server.
• Migration – Easily transfers all data to any new mobile device including iOS, Android, Symbian smartphones and iPad and Android tablets.
• Incremental backup – Provides the possibility to back up only the files that have been added since the last backup.
• Web access – Ensures secure access to all backed-up mobile items to check, review and edit them, from any device, anywhere.
• Set and forget – Enables scheduling automatic backups to run as often as users want.
• Support – Offers free 24/7 assistance in English.
BullGuard Mobile Backup makes it easy for you to back up and restore a wide range of mobile contents: contacts, photos, text messages, MMS, your calendar, music, videos, ringtones, user settings, selected files and folders.
NOTE: This is a FREE 30-day trial version of the application, offering you 100 MB of online backup space. Upgrades for paid subscriptions (2, 5 or 10 GB for up to 3 years) can be purchased in-app or on our website at https://www.bullguard.com/shop/customizeproduct?pid=13.
Tags: bullguard 4.1
from 91 reviews