BusyBox for Non-Rooted devices adds the power of BusyBox to your phone without Root!
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 3: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
bash, rsync, scp, sqlite3, ssh,wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: how to path busybox from a sdcard , busybox non , busybox for non root , scripts to use with no root busybox , tools nonroot , install busybox nonroot , non-root busybox nano not found , non root busybox , busybox without root