BusyBox (No Root)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Copy" button to add BusyBox to your $PATH!
- Step 3: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 4: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
add-property-tag, backup, bash, btool, busybox-ba, busybox.zip, check-lost+found, dexdump, drm1_func_test, dropbearkey, hcidump, hcitool, iwmulticall, latencytop, librank, micro_bench, multitouch, nano, ncat, ndiff, nmap, nping, opcontrol, openvpn, oprofiled, procmem, procrank, rawbu, rsync, run_backup, run_restore, sane_schedstat, scheduler, scp, showmap, showslab, sqlite3, ssh, ssmgrd, strace, tcpdump, wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: busybox for non root, busybox non, scripts to use with no root busybox, busybox without root, could ot load library libssh.so needed by scp, no se peude rootear busybox, tools nonroot, non root busybox, busy box non root use for games?, busybox nonroot appszoom.
- Minor changes
- libncurses.so and libssh.so is NOW INCLUDED! This allows users to use "bash" and "ssh" and "scp" binaries!
- Clear your APP DATA and RE-INSTALL BusyBox!
- Make sure to copy the $PATH for the Terminal Emulator!