BusyBox (no root)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Copy" button to add BusyBox to your $PATH!
- Step 3: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 4: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR and add "/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/" to your $PATH
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/"
Provided extra Binaries:
add-property-tag, backup, bash, btool, busybox-ba, busybox.zip, check-lost+found, dexdump, drm1_func_test, dropbearkey, hcidump, hcitool, iwmulticall, latencytop, librank, micro_bench, multitouch, nano, ncat, ndiff, nmap, nping, opcontrol, openvpn, oprofiled, procmem, procrank, rawbu, rsync, run_backup, run_restore, sane_schedstat, scheduler, scp, showmap, showslab, sqlite3, ssh, ssmgrd, strace, tcpdump, wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Tags: busybox for non root, busybox non, how to install busybox nonroot on galaxy tab2, busybox nonroot, non-root busybox nano libncursesso not found, non root busybox, cannot link executable could not load library 'libncursesso' needed by 'sqlite3' caused by library, how to use busybox su on non rooted, busybox nonroot appszoom, tools nonroot.
- Provided better support for phones
- libncurses.so and libssh.so is NOW INCLUDED! This allows users to use "bash" and "ssh" and "scp" binaries!
- Clear your APP DATA and RE-INSTALL BusyBox!
- Make sure to copy the $PATH for the Terminal Emulator!