BusyBox Pro (No Root)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Copy" button to add BusyBox to your $PATH!
- Step 3: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 4: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/"
Provided extra Binaries:
add-property-tag, backup, bash, btool, busybox-ba, busybox.zip, check-lost+found, dexdump, drm1_func_test, dropbearkey, hcidump, hcitool, iwmulticall, latencytop, librank, micro_bench, multitouch, nano, ncat, ndiff, nmap, nping, opcontrol, openvpn, oprofiled, procmem, procrank, rawbu, rsync, run_backup, run_restore, sane_schedstat, scheduler, scp, showmap, showslab, sqlite3, ssh, ssmgrd, strace, tcpdump, wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Tags: busy box step picture, hot to put busybox in bin without root, busybox non root, how to use busybox non root, rk3066 busybox use to root, busybox non pro, non rooted busybox, busybox non-root pro, busybox for non root, busybox non root version.
- libncurses.so and libssh.so is NOW INCLUDED! This allows users to use "bash" and "ssh" and "scp" binaries!
- Clear your APP DATA and RE-INSTALL BusyBox!
- Make sure to copy the $PATH for the Terminal Emulator!
- Now you can back up this application!
- You can install on the your external SD card!