BusyBox Pro (No Root)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Copy" button to add BusyBox to your $PATH!
- Step 3: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 4: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
add-property-tag, backup, bash, btool, busybox-ba, busybox.zip, check-lost+found, dexdump, drm1_func_test, dropbearkey, hcidump, hcitool, iwmulticall, latencytop, librank, micro_bench, multitouch, nano, ncat, ndiff, nmap, nping, opcontrol, openvpn, oprofiled, procmem, procrank, rawbu, rsync, run_backup, run_restore, sane_schedstat, scheduler, scp, showmap, showslab, sqlite3, ssh, ssmgrd, strace, tcpdump, wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: busy box step picture, hot to put busybox in bin without root, busybox non root, busybox non root version, rk3066 install busybox, busybox jack pawlenty terminal emulator, screenshot without root, busybox non root pro, busybox non-root how to, how to use busybox non root.
- libncurses.so and libssh.so is NOW INCLUDED! This allows users to use "bash" and "ssh" and "scp" binaries!
- Clear your APP DATA and RE-INSTALL BusyBox!
- Make sure to copy the $PATH for the Terminal Emulator!
- Now you can back up this application!
- You can install on the your external SD card!