100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Arnaud MEYNIEL
Install this application now, LAUNCH IT AT LEAST ONCE TO ACTIVATE IT (security rule since Android 3.1) and just wait for the next call!
Note: Despite of tests on numerous devices, this app might not work on your phone (notably with certain lock-screens). Troubleshooting options are available in the settings. If none of them helps, you can uninstall this free and ad-free app with no need to rank it bad or to post a bad comment ;-)
Caller Locator also provides three additional features:
* Add personal telephonic prefixes to recognize organizations you know or be more precise for locations of which you know the prefix.
* Vibrate at the end of a call to confirm that the conversation has ended.
* Display the call duration when call ends (beta).
* The calling country is always mentioned.
* When the call comes from a landline phone, a more precise position (such as state, region or department) is given for certain countries: U.S., Canada, India, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland.
* Locating the caller is only based on the incoming phone number.
* So this application does not physically geolocalize the caller because to date, this is not technically feasible.
* Mobile originated calls will thus always be localized as if calls were emitted from their original country.
* The localization process can thus also be wrong if caller has a ported number.
* The localization can be impossible to achieve when the phone, its SIM card and the calling country do not match (travel or imported mobile)
* Access to contacts: needed to prevent displaying location of your known contacts when this option is active
* Read phone state: to detect phone ringing
* Hardware controls: to vibrate at end of calls when this option is active
* Display system alerts: to display the notifications even when the screen is locked
* Note that this app requests no network access and so cannot steal any information on your device
100% free - no ads (except for my other app) - SD card install possible – No network access requested
Tags: caller locator, physical location of caller, caller physical location, caller location, wrong caller location, email@example.com, caller geographical location, phonecallerphysicallocation, physical location of a caller, call localisation.
- The localization is now displayed during the entire ringing period
- The localization remains in the status bar for missing calls
- Ability to choose the position of the notification
- Updated French localizations
- Requires at least Android 2.2