Cameraless - camera disable
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The Cameraless app will do this job perfectly (well…your phone weight will still be the same...).
There are two major functions:
1. Enable / Disable camera manually.
2. Enable / Disable camera automatically according to your location (1$ add-on).
Supported version: 4.0 and above (ICS,JB).
Designed especially for those who work at secure environments.
Cameraless was designed to consume negligible battery power, therefore the location aware function is based on your network location provider and will not use your GPS (Network location accuracy is widely variable and can sometimes be worse then 1500 meters, therefore setting a "camera disabled area" radius of 50-250 meters is effective only if there is an active wi-fi hot spot in the desired location, otherwise you should set a radius of at least 300 meters).
How to use
- Click on "Camera manager" and activate it
- Enable / Disable your camera or purchase the "disable by location" function.
- Disable by location:
* Insert the center location (lat,lon) of the target area where your phone should be disabled.
* If you are standing in the center of the target area you can click on the "Set current location" button and the center location will be updated accordingly.
* Insert radius (meters) that your camera will be disabled within (around the center location).
That is all – your phone will become camera-less when you are in the target area and vice-versa.
If you don't want notifications you can go to Settings->Apps->Cameraless and uncheck "show notifications".
3 modes (Enable, Disable, By location)
Auto launch after reboot
Dynamic notifications (for location mode)
Extreme battery saving (the only mode)
Quick uninstall function
Auto-sleep when screen is off
Tags: camera disable, cameraless.
- Password protection
- Hide/Unhide notifications
- Rating message