500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Zach Klippenstein
It automates the process of opening a browser, trying to visit a webpage, getting redirected to the portal's login, then having to re-type the URL, or worse, go back to the app that opened the browser and re-share.
For developers: Captivate sends a broadcast intent whenever the portal state changes. See more on the GitHub page: https://github.com/zach-klippenstein/captivate
• Removed built-in browser. Notification now launches default browser instead.
• Support for Material theme.
• Updated icon to look more like Material design.
• Bumped minimum API level to 15 (ICS).
• Removed ActionBarSherlock.