CarKeyboard

CarKeyboard

100,000 - 500,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
View bigger - CarKeyboard for Android screenshot
View bigger - CarKeyboard for Android screenshot
View bigger - CarKeyboard for Android screenshot
Compatible with Pioneer's App Radio app, CarKeyboard allows you to input text directly from the larger touchscreen display of a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver. CarKeyboard is a customizable multi-language keyboard that works in conjunction with the AppRadio app and can also be used as the default keyboard on your Android device.
To activate: In Settings->Languages->select CarKeyboard
To set as default: Long press in any text field, and select "Input method" or press the receiver's settings button when in the AppRadio app
Main features:
* Multi language keyboard support
* Auto-completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Auto-completion of contact names as they're being typed
* Multi-touch support
* Keyboard extensions (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Built-in dictionary editor
Compatible models
USA/Canada: AppRadio 2 (SPH-DA100), AppRadio 3 (SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210) AVH-X8500BHS, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH
Europe: AppRadio (SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110), AVIC-F50BT, AVIC-F950DAB, AVIC-F950BT, AVIC-F850BT, AVH-X8500BT
NOTE: Android compatibility with AppRadio Mode requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
USA/Canada: http://pioneerelectronics.com/Android
Europe: http://www.pioneer.eu/AppRadio
Software End User License Agreement
http://www.avicfeeds.com/avicfeeds/CarKeyboard/license/EULA_US.html

Tags: carkeyboard, pioneer sphda100, pioneer sph, sphda100, pioneer da100, carkeybard pioneer, ipone 4 carkeyboart indir, ar app radio sph da 100, appradio 2 arliberator, sphda100 arliberator.

Recently changed in this version

Additional language support:
Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian


Comments and ratings for CarKeyboard
  • (51 stars)

    by Gus Mendez on 26/06/2014

    Exelent

  • (51 stars)

    by Tyson Leider on 20/05/2014

    This app doesn't work at all only throws an error that doesn't make sense! App radio is horrible too doesn't even do half of everything it claims too. I've spent hours on the phone with their support team AND the original installer and it's still just an over priced touch screen radio. They tried to blame it on the fact that my phone doesn't have the supported bluetooth profiles but they list my e

  • (51 stars)

    by buccaneeral black on 17/04/2014

    I use Swype KB and love it. Because I was stupid enough to buy an App radio3 I have to put up with an inferior kb? I wish I had returned the headunit.

  • (51 stars)

    by Haley M Sweet on 10/03/2014

    This is cool cookies

  • (51 stars)

    by Jay Bomberger on 26/02/2014

    Why can't I use SwiftKey?

  • (51 stars)

    by Jeffrey McAfee on 11/01/2014

    Pioneer head units are the best on the market. 16 years in the SQ-SPL leagues and 95% use pioneer, the other 5% are
    Losing!! The Rim Monster Norfolk VA

  • (51 stars)

    by Nate Townley on 01/01/2014

    Can believe how far downhill pioneer products have gone! Dont waste your time with there products!