Cell phone Anti Theft
by: appsbog • 1
CELL PHONE ANTI THEFT APP allows using 4 features in order to prevent cellphone theft. User must set up application operation mode and activate the desire features so an alarm sound plays out loud in case the app detects cellphone is being robed.
Features supported to prevent cellphone theft are:
• Cell Phone out of pocket detection (operate even with lock or off screen)
• Head set unplug detection (operate even with lock or off screen)
• Screen touch detection (on some cellphones models only works if screen is on)
• Movement detection (on some cellphones models only works if screen is on)
• First go to SETTINGS option to set up the alarm.
• Adjust alarm volume. A high volume is recommended so alarm sound can be heard better.
• Change the password to deactivate alarm (default password is 1234 in case password is not changed)
• Set up screen SAFE AREA. This feature sets the alarm to trigger in case someone touches the screen. The screen will be divided in little squares and only the square selected by user as the screen SAFE AREA allows leave the app without triggering the alarm sound
• Set up cellphone SAFE POSITION. This feature sets the alarm to trigger in case someone moves the cellphone. You must save cellphone save position and the movement margin. So the alarm sound triggers if cellphone position changes further that the threshold
• Save the settings.
• Activate the desired features in the main menu. Buttons color indicates the state of each feature (red= feature disabled; green = feature enabled).
• To activate alarm touch the lock image in the main menu. Lock button color indicates the state of each feature (red= feature disabled; green = feature enabled).
• Use the password to disable alarm if alarm sound triggers.
Important note: This app is a tool aimed to help preventing cellphone theft but can’t guaranty protection against it.