Choice Dialer Plus
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
** IT IS FOR ANDROID 2.X ONLY AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED TO ICS **
** APP IS NOW FREE, BUT UNSUPPORTED **
** NO FURTHER RELEASES ARE PLANNED **
Choice Dialer Plus is a faster voice dialer with voice confirmations, more launch triggers and more commands. It will work using a Bluetooth headset on most (all?) phones running Android 2.2 or later and it does not require a data connection except for features transcribing speech to text.
Play music, schedule events, look up contacts, place calls, toggle settings & more.
Dictate texts, emails, and Facebook status updates.
Send texts, by voice, using Google Voice.
If your phone's version of Android supports Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, it will work with this app.
NOTE: Speech recognition is US English only. Sorry, but I have no access to other language models.
1. When confirming a command, say "That is correct" rather than "Yes", as the shorter word is often lost in the noise.
2. For best recognition, enter the full names for your contacts, even "Mom" and "Dad".
3. Press "Menu" as the app listens for Help and Settings panels. Not all features are enabled by default.
4. Speak confidently and naturally. Speaking-word-by-word-often-hurts-more-than-it-helps.
1. You need Android 2.2 or later for hands-free dialing over Bluetooth
2. Some phone users report that they need to remove their phone's battery for 5 full minutes before the Bluetooth Voice Dialing works.
Tags: choice dialer plus, choice dialer, bluetooth helmet voice dialer, handsfree voice dialer, htc sensation voice dialer, handsfree calling, music choice, make a phone call using voice dialer in 4, voice dialer app for htc sensation, htc evo dialer.
+ New Setting (default "on") to confirm commands unless user is clearly heard to say "No" or "Never mind"
+ Possible fix for phones that show EULA every time
+ Builds 135 and 136 worked poorly for many -- fixed? Sorry for the doubt, as all these work fine on my phone.