ChronoPuzzle is a Rubik's cube timer and scrambler for speedcubers.
If you are not at home and if you don't have a stackmat with you, ChronoPuzzle is what you need!
Discovering how fast you are has never been so simple.
• Scramble for 2x2 to 7x7, Rubik's Clock, Pyraminx (Random state), Square-1 (Random state), Megaminx and Skewb.
• Scramble support for all WCA events like 3x3OH, 3x3 BLD, 3x3WF, 4x4 BLD, 5x5 BLD.
• Scramble useful to learn/improve your BLD solves (Edges training, Corners training).
• Best, Worst, Mean of 3, Best Mean of 3, Average of 5, Best Average of 5, Average of 12, Best Average of 12, Average of 100, Best Average of 100, Session Average, Standard Deviation, Session Mean.
• Timer format (seconds, deciseconds, centiseconds, milliseconds) - Timer precision: 1 millisecond.
• Hold to start, tap to stop.
• Save battery life (very useful during BLD solves).
• You can add parities and penalties, pop and DNF's.
• WCA inspection (15 seconds countdown).
• It's possible to modify your times whenever you want.
• Save and load your session automatically.
• The timer reads the solve for you in several languages!
• Portrait/Landscape mode.
• Tablet support.
• Possibility to resize the font size of the timer/scramble.
• Minimal interface.
• You can share your average where do you want!
As soon as possible I will add many new features!
P.S: If you have a problem, don't hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and happy cubing!
Tags: wca, rubik, cube, speedcuber, timer, scrambler, puzzle, chronopuzzle
Tags: rubik cube timer , chronopuzzle , jjtimer