Ask an expert: get a personalized answer within 24 hrs!X Close

CityLink 311

CityLink 311

1,000 - 5,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
Want to report a pothole, broken streetlight, or parking meter while on the go in
Winston-Salem? The new CityLink 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request. Reports are automatically sent to city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved.

Tags: citylink, citylink 311 winston salem.

Recently changed in this version

3.3.31: improved server communications

Comments and ratings for CityLink 311
  • (58 stars)

    by Malcolm Jones on 12/05/2014

    Great tool for any community

  • (58 stars)

    by David Phillips on 02/05/2014

    This app will run constantly, and suck your battery down. Also, the company behind the app closes EVERY problem overnight, with no indication that the city actually received the problem. They should not close unfixed problems.

  • (58 stars)

    by Monkey Pox on 18/01/2014

    Nice features

  • (58 stars)

    by Nathaniel Phifer on 05/11/2013

    Why not let me pay my water bill here?

  • (58 stars)

    by Tamika Cooley on 17/10/2013

    I can't even login now, after switching and getting a New cell ph.! Why? I have NO IDEA! Hope you guys get this looked at, but for now.....UNINSTALLED!

  • (58 stars)

    by Sharonda Settles on 06/08/2013

    Tried to register in order to report an issue and it just continued to load like it was processing. Just gave up and decided to just call 311.

  • (58 stars)

    by Lawyer Bennett on 17/06/2013

    Better off calling City Links @ 311. For right now uninstalling