Clever Shopping List
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Add products to the application. The latter will generate QR codes that you can print. Stick the printed list of QR codes in your kitchen and scan the corresponding code when you notice that something is missing in your fridge!
You can also add product manually or scan the barcode of the products you need to buy before throwing them away!
The application is in beta version. Test it and let me some feedbacks and new ideas/proposals via the "propose your idea" button.
Note: you need Google Cloud Print to be able to print lists (easy to set).
Tags: clever shopping list.
- Add item using barcodes
- Add item manually (without QR codes)
- New buttons
- Products are now editable
Next scheduled features (for next release):
- Adding a list of product by default
- You tell me
- Fixing force close when deleting a products on android 2.2 and inf.
- Default price if the user does not specify one
- Scanning when not having Barcode Scanner