100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
CleverLock also offers another feature to automatically lock your device after an absolute duration that you choose. I personally use this feature to limit the amount of time spent by my child when playing games and watching videos on my Android device. I use it in such a way that my device will be locked after 30 minutes no matter what my child is doing. I have to, of course, set my own device system security PIN, password, or pattern so my child will not be able to unlock the device after it was locked automatically.
** This app requires to be a Device Administrator after install to permit it to lock your device automatically. If you decide to uninstall the app later, please follow the uninstall instruction below.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > Device Administrators
2. Unchecked CleverLock and deactivate
3. Then uninstall the app normally
Recently changed in this version:
- Manage YouTube videos that your child can watch
- Major UI redesign and performance enhancements
- Increased the possible maximum number of applications and YouTube videos that can be managed
- Bug fixes
v1.7 & v1.8 - Performance enhancement when loading app list
v1.6 - Minor bug fix and some UI enhancements
v1.5 - Increased up to 5 applications can be allowed in Child Lock mode
v1.4 - Minor UI engancements
v1.3 - Added "Child Lock" feature.
v1.2 - First release