10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
CleverLock automatically locks your device after an absolute duration that you choose. I personally use this feature to limit the amount of time spent by my child when playing games and watching videos on my Android device. I use it in such a way that my device will be locked after 30 minutes no matter what my child is doing. I have to, of course, set my own device system security PIN, password, or pattern so my child will not be able to unlock the device after it was locked automatically.
Try the Free version first to make sure compatibility with your device - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jes.ideasparx.com.cleverlockfree
** This app requires to be a Device Administrator after install to permit it to lock your device automatically. If you decide to uninstall the app later, please follow the uninstall instruction below.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > Device Administrators
2. Unchecked CleverLock and deactivate
3. Then uninstall the app normally
Tags: cleverlock logo, cleverlock.
- Manage YouTube videos that your child can watch
- Major UI redesign and performance enhancements
- Increased the possible maximum number of applications and YouTube videos that can be managed
- Bug fixes
v1.2 - Minor UI improvements
v1.1 - First release